Powered by F1reader.com | Close Top Bar

Latest F1 news about: Sauber

15

Antonio Giovinazzi: Once a prospect - now an outcast

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1566 views )

 ( 0 comments

Prior to the final practice session at the 2017 Australian Grand Prix, Sauber's Pascal Wehrlein was forced to withdraw from the remainder of the weekend due to fitness... read more »

1

Alfa Romeo: "Too risky" to promote Pourchaire to F1 for 2022

over 4 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1181 views )

 ( 0 comments

Alfa Romeo announced earlier this week that it had signed Formula 2 title contender Guanyu Zhou for next season, partnering the incoming Valtteri Bottas.It ended the hopes of... read more »

15

Pourchaire set for second F2 term, FP1 outings in 2022

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 673 views )

 ( 0 comments

Theo Pourchaire is set to remain in Formula 2 next year after missing out on a 2022 Formula 1 drive at Alfa Romeo. The Hinwil-based squad announced earlier this week that... read more »

15

Alfa Romeo confirms Giovinazzi to leave after 2021

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 781 views )

 ( 0 comments

Alfa Romeo has confirmed that Antonio Giovinazzi will exit the Formula 1 team at the end of the season. He is expected to be replaced by Guanyu Zhou with an announcement... read more »

15

Vettel reveals pre-GP visit to ex-F1 driver Diniz’s farm

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 966 views )

 ( 0 comments

Sebastian Vettel has revealed he visited Pedro Diniz's farm in Brazil to learn more about environmentally-friendly farming methods, ahead of this weekend's Sao Paulo... read more »

15

Bottas feels ‘more freedom, less pressure’ with multi-year deal

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 862 views )

 ( 0 comments

Valtteri Bottas believes having a multi-year deal has made him greater understand the pressure he felt of continually racing on one-year contracts. Bottas has competed in... read more »

3

Michael Andretti says 'control issues' killed Sauber F1 deal

over 4 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1271 views )

 ( 0 comments

U.S. motor racing entrepreneur Michael Andretti said on Thursday that 'control issues' had led to the collapse of takeover talks with the owners of Sauber, who run... read more »

9

Why Andretti's Sauber F1 deal collapsed at 11th hour

over 4 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1107 views )

 ( 0 comments

Michael Andretti has blamed his failed attempt to enter Formula 1 with a takeover of Sauber-owned Alfa Romeo on "control issues".  read more »

5

"Control issues" killed Andretti F1 deal

over 4 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 946 views )

 ( 0 comments

Keen to end the speculation, Michael Andretti reveals that "control issues" killed hopes of a takeover of the Sauber F1 operation. read more »

15

Andretti explains why Sauber F1 deal fell through

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 871 views )

 ( 0 comments

Michael Andretti has explained why his recent venture into Formula 1 with an attempted takeover of Sauber failed to materialise.  Sauber, who is behind the Alfa Romeo F1 team,... read more »

35

Andretti explains "11th-hour" break down of Sauber takeover

over 4 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 1138 views )

 ( 0 comments

Michael Andretti has revealed talks for a takeover of Sauber collapsed at the "11th hour" due to what he has described as "control issues". read more »

9

F1 Gossip: Andretti-Sauber takeover deal hits the buffers?

over 4 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1189 views )

 ( 0 comments

In the latest F1 gossip, Andretti-Sauber deal reportedly off the table, Marko reveals Verstappen was unwell at Austin, and Chadwick feels closer to F1 dream after W Series... read more »

2

Andretti walks away from Sauber takeover talks

over 4 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 758 views )

 ( 0 comments

Michael Andretti has ended talks about taking control of the Sauber team due to financial stumbling blocks. read more »

35

Andretti pulls out of Alfa Romeo deal

over 4 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 848 views )

 ( 0 comments

Michael Andretti has ended his interest in investing in Sauber, GPFans understands. read more »

2

Ralf says Sauber purchase is done, other reports vary

over 4 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 754 views )

 ( 0 comments

Ex-F1 racer Ralf Schumacher claims Michael Andretti has already bought 80% of Sauber, but another report suggests otherwise. read more »

35

Andretti F1 bid on hold despite $300m+ Sauber offer

over 4 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 964 views )

 ( 0 comments

Michael Andretti's move to acquire a majority stake in Sauber has hit a roadblock as the company behind the organisation is stalling on whether to accept his bid. read more »

2

Bernie ‘hardly thinks Andretti will come to Formula 1’

over 4 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1300 views )

 ( 0 comments

Bernie Ecclestone doubts that Andretti Autosport's talks to potentially purchase a controlling stake in Sauber will come to fruition. read more »

2

Possible Sauber sale not mentioned in Bottas talks

over 4 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 686 views )

 ( 0 comments

Valtteri Bottas said that the prospect of Sauber selling off control of the Alfa Romeo team did not crop up in his contract negotiations. read more »

1

Haas wouldn't see Andretti Formula 1 involvement as a threat

over 4 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1211 views )

 ( 0 comments

Haas became the first American team to compete in F1 since 1986 when it joined the grid in 2016 after NASCAR team co-owner Gene Haas established a new start-up squad.But Haas... read more »

9

Bottas wasn't aware of Andretti interest when he signed Alfa Romeo F1 deal

over 4 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1056 views )

 ( 0 comments

Valtteri Bottas says he was not aware of Andretti's interest in potentially taking over Sauber when he negotiated his Formula 1 deal to join Alfa Romeo.  read more »

15

Alonso: Herta would be 'a good fit' for F1

over 4 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1440 views )

 ( 0 comments

Fernando Alonso has praised Colton Herta, believing the American driver would be "a good fit" for Formula 1. Herta, 21, has spent the last three seasons competing... read more »

9

Haas doesn't see potential Andretti F1 takeover of Sauber as threat

over 4 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1103 views )

 ( 0 comments

Haas does not view the prospect of having a second American-owned team in Formula 1 as a "threat" to its own operation.  read more »

2

No Andretti announcement expected at US GP

over 4 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 744 views )

 ( 0 comments

Andretti Autosport will not announce their takeover of Sauber at the Circuit of the Americas as there are "still a few loose ends" to sort out. read more »

3

Andretti entering F1 would be a logical move, says Lawrence Stroll

over 4 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1244 views )

 ( 0 comments

U.S.-based Andretti Autosport would be a great addition to Formula One if reported takeover talks with Sauber come to fruition, according to Aston Martin's billionaire... read more »

1

O'Ward: Herta has "everything to be successful" in Formula 1

over 4 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1244 views )

 ( 0 comments

Andretti Autosport is understood to be closing in on a deal to take a majority stake in Sauber, which runs the Alfa Romeo-branded team in F1, and add to its extensive racing... read more »