Powered by F1reader.com | Close Top Bar

Latest F1 news about: Decision

4

Buemi 'fell from the sky' after losing seat

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1911 views )

 ( 0 comments

Sébastien Buemi says he was completely taken aback by Toro Rosso’s decision to drop him for the 2012 season, mirroring the thoughts of former team-mate... read more »

15

Q&A with Toro Rosso's Franz Tost

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1435 views )

 ( 0 comments

Q. Franz, when was the decision taken to appoint Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Eric Vergne? Franz Tost, team principal: Our driver line-up had been under discussion for read more »

3

STR a 'rookie training school' - Tost

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1102 views )

 ( 0 comments

Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost has defended the decision to replace both drivers in 2012 because the team is the "rookie training school" read more »

9

Alguersuari 'surprised' to get chop

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1474 views )

 ( 0 comments

Jaime Alguersuari has conceded he was surprised by Toro Rosso's decision to dispense with his services. read more »

1

Alguersuari 'very surprised' by STR call

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1457 views )

 ( 0 comments

Jaime Alguersuari says he was very surprised by Toro Rosso's decision not to renew his contract to stay with the team in 2012, after the Italian squad announced an all-new... read more »

2

Jaime 'surprised', but stays upbeat

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1405 views )

 ( 0 comments

Jaime Alguersuari admits he was surprised by Toro Rosso's decision to axe him, but he is refusing to be critical of STR and Red Bull... read more »

27

Hulkenberg: Force India driver decision within a few days

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1176 views )

 ( 0 comments

Nico Hulkenberg will be promoted to a race seat at Force India next season, replacing one of its current drivers, according to respected German magazine Auto Moto und Sport.... read more »

27

Alguersuari surprised at STR decision

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 909 views )

 ( 0 comments

Jaime Alguersuari admits surprise at being dropped by Toro Rosso, but thanked Red Bull for their support. read more »

4

Alguersuari surprised to lose STR seat

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1020 views )

 ( 0 comments

Jaime Alguersuari has admitted that he was heavily surprised by Scuderia Toro Rosso's decision to overhaul its driver line-up for the 2012 season, with Daniel Ricciardo... read more »

4

Tost: Decision based on Toro Rosso culture

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1061 views )

 ( 0 comments

Toro Rosso team boss Franz Tost has explained that the ‘culture’ of his team was the main reason for its 2012 driver shake up, with youngsters Daniel... read more »

13

Friday role ‘not the priority’ as d’Ambrosio eyes 2012 F1 season

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1359 views )

 ( 0 comments

Dec.14 (GMM) Jerome d'Ambrosio remains confident he can keep his new formula one racing career alive in 2012. The Belgian, backed by sponsors and managed by the Eric... read more »

13

Hamilton hits back at Ecclestone’s management criticism

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1568 views )

 ( 0 comments

Dec.14 (GMM) Lewis Hamilton has hit back at Bernie Ecclestone's criticism of his management team. With the 2008 world champion's calamitous 2011 season now behind... read more »

4

Di Resta expecting decision next week

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 946 views )

 ( 0 comments

After months of speculation, Paul di Resta believes Force India’s 2012 driver line-up will finally be published next week. The Scot, who was the highest-placed rookie... read more »

1

Boullier: Driver strategy shows ambition

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 976 views )

 ( 0 comments

Lotus Renault boss Eric Boullier says the team's decision not to hire a pay driver shows its ambition to return to the sharp end of the grid. read more »

13

Ecclestone: Dumping father a disaster for Hamilton

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1590 views )

 ( 0 comments

Dec.12 (GMM) Lewis Hamilton's decision to dump his father and sign up with a celebrity management company was "a disaster". That is the view of F1 chief... read more »

9

Webber delighted by successful Challenge

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 911 views )

 ( 0 comments

Mark Webber has admitted that the decision to revive his eponymous adventure race has been justified by a successful 2011 event. read more »

9

Quick return behind Lotus Renault driver decision

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 871 views )

 ( 0 comments

Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean tasked with returning Lotus Renault to champion status within three years. read more »

1

Ecclestone slams Hamilton's managers

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1714 views )

 ( 0 comments

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has labelled Lewis Hamilton's decision to choose a management company more accustomed to dealing with show business than motor racing... read more »

15

Bernie: Hamilton's management 'a disaster'

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1314 views )

 ( 0 comments

Bernie Ecclestone believes Lewis Hamilton's decision to drop his father as his manager in late 2009 and join XIX Entertainment, was 'a disaster'. The management... read more »

27

Manager to announce Petrov’s 2012 plans this month

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1280 views )

 ( 0 comments

Vitaly Petrov’s plans for the 2012 season will be announced before the end of December. This is the claim of his manager Oksana Kosachenko, following Lotus’... read more »

27

Ecclestone: split with father ‘a disaster’ for Hamilton

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1206 views )

 ( 0 comments

Lewis Hamilton’s decision to dump his father and sign up with a celebrity management company was “a disaster”. That is the view of F1 chief... read more »

1

Webber: Results not age key to future

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 725 views )

 ( 0 comments

Mark Webber says his decision on when to retire from Formula 1 will not be based on his age, but on whether he is still delivering results read more »

4

Force India set to reveal drivers next week

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1168 views )

 ( 0 comments

Silverstone-based Sahara Force India is expected to formally announce its 2012 driver line-up next week, with the team’s Christmas party taking place on Thursday.... read more »

2

Grosjean: I am more mature now

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1003 views )

 ( 0 comments

Romain Grosjean believes his performances in the GP2 Series played a major roles in Renault's decision to hand him a drive for 2012... read more »

2

Buemi expects driver decision this month

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 727 views )

 ( 0 comments

Sebastien Buemi admits he's a bit in the dark with regards to whether or not he will have a drive next year but expects a decision soon... read more »