Powered by F1reader.com | Close Top Bar

Latest F1 news about: Decided

29

Ricciardo to use new Renault power unit in Brazil

over 10 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 795 views )

 ( 0 comments

Daniel Ricciardo will drop ten-places on the grid in Brazil after Red Bull decided to use the upgraded Renault power unit on his car for the first time. read more »

1

Ricciardo to run upgraded Renault

over 10 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1022 views )

 ( 0 comments

Daniel Ricciardo will take a 10-place grid penalty for this weekend's Brazilian GP as Red Bull has decided to fit Renault's upgraded Formula 1 power unit, Autosport... read more »

3

FIA goes ahead with new engine plans after Ferrari vetoes cost cap

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1420 views )

 ( 0 comments

The FIA has confirmed it is pushing ahead with plans to introduce a new type of engine in Formula One for 2017 aimed at offering a cheap alternative to the current V6 turbo... read more »

3

Sebastian Vettel due a ten-place grid penalty for using upgraded engine

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 923 views )

 ( 0 comments

Sebastian Vettel will take a ten-place grid penalty at the US Grand Prix after Ferrari decided to push through with a planned update to its power unit. Vettel is Lewis... read more »

27

United States Grand PrixView

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1498 views )

 ( 0 comments

With one of the titles already decided in Russia two weeks ago - when Mercedes retained its Constructors' Championship following Kimi Raikkonen's post-race penalty -... read more »

27

Upgraded Renault engine available in Austin

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1309 views )

 ( 0 comments

Renault says that it will make its upgraded power unit available at the United States Grand Prix, though it has not yet been decided whether Red Bull and Toro Rosso will use... read more »

3

Bernie Ecclestone: F1 needs a Cosworth engine again

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1544 views )

 ( 0 comments

Bernie Ecclestone thinks Formula One needs a Cosworth customer engine for teams to turn to after seeing Red Bull edge closer towards quitting Formula One in Sochi. On Friday a... read more »

30

'Ferrari won't supply Red Bull'

over 10 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1126 views )

 ( 0 comments

Ferrari have decided against supplying Red Bull with engines for 2016, according to reports. read more »

3

Ron Dennis says Jenson Button is contracted to McLaren for 2016

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1041 views )

 ( 0 comments

Ron Dennis says McLaren decided last week that it wanted to exercise its option to keep Jenson Button at the team. Speculation in the British press suggested Button would... read more »

4

Perez: Renault switch 'a serious option'

over 10 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1121 views )

 ( 0 comments

Sergio Perez has admitted that moving to Lotus/Renault was "a serious option" for him, before he decided to extend his stay at Force India for another… read more »

27

Wolff explains decision not to supply Red Bull

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1219 views )

 ( 0 comments

Toto Wolff has explained why Mercedes declined Red Bull's request to supply the team with power units from next season. Red Bull is heading towards a divorce with current... read more »

15

I wouldn't be surprised if Button retired - Coulthard

over 10 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2228 views )

 ( 0 comments

David Coulthard says he wouldn't be surprised if Jenson Button announces his retirement at the end of the season following a difficult and frustrating season at McLaren.... read more »

27

Hulkenberg baffled by Massa collision penalty

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1196 views )

 ( 0 comments

Nico Hulkenberg was left perplexed after he was given a grid penalty for the Japanese Grand Prix following contact with Felipe Massa in Singapore. Massa was exiting the pit... read more »

3

Red Bull boss Helmut Marko issues fresh F1 quit threat

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1131 views )

 ( 0 comments

Red Bull adviser Helmut Marko says the team has already decided it will quit Formula One if it cannot secure a competitive engine to replace Renault for 2016. Red Bull is... read more »

9

Button: If I stay in F1, it is with McLaren

over 10 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 799 views )

 ( 0 comments

Jenson Button says there is no chance of him leaving McLaren for another F1 team, but says he hasn't decided whether he wants to stay. read more »

3

Romain Grosjean: I've made my decision on 2016

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1492 views )

 ( 0 comments

Romain Grosjean says he has decided where he will be racing in 2016 amidst speculation linking him with American team Haas F1. Grosjean has impressed at Lotus this season,... read more »

9

Grosjean future decided, Haas in the frame?

over 10 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1092 views )

 ( 0 comments

Romain Grosjean says he has firmed his plans for the 2016 Formula 1 season, but won't elaborate on details amidst rumours of a move to Haas. read more »

3

Fernando Alonso wants McLaren to keep Jenson Button in 2016

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1067 views )

 ( 0 comments

Fernando Alonso says it would be a "good thing" for McLaren if it decided to retain Jenson Button's services for 2016. McLaren is expected to decide on... read more »

1

Mercedes rejects Red Bull engine deal

over 10 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1613 views )

 ( 0 comments

The Mercedes board has decided not to supply Formula 1 engines to Red Bull in the future, AUTOSPORT understands read more »

11

Button wants quick decision on 2016

over 10 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 736 views )

 ( 0 comments

McLaren driver Jenson Button says he wants his Formula 1 future to be decided "in the next few weeks". read more »

9

Hamilton, Mercedes keep Italian GP win

over 10 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 875 views )

 ( 0 comments

Lewis Hamilton has been confirmed the winner of the Italian Grand Prix after stewards decided not levy a penalty for incorrect tyre pressures in the race. read more »

15

Vettel: 'Our strategy wasn't risky, team not to blame'

over 10 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1975 views )

 ( 0 comments

Sebastian Vettel has spoken out for the first time since his outburst against tyre supplier Pirelli, reiterating his concerns and placing the blame squarely with the... read more »

3

Sebastian Vettel's one-stop strategy was not crazy - Ferrari

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1845 views )

 ( 0 comments

Maurizio Arrivabene said the one-stop strategy that led to Sebastian Vettel's tyre blowout at the Belgian Grand Prix was decided on well before the race with the blessing... read more »

15

Lotus cars could be impounded after Belgian GP

over 10 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2234 views )

 ( 0 comments

The Lotus F1 Team has had its fair share of troubles, but it seems they're far from over as a completely new issue has cropped up over the Belgian Grand Prix weekend which... read more »

3

Stoffel Vandoorne: 'Nothing decided' for 2016

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1542 views )

 ( 0 comments

Stoffel Vandoorne says he remains completely focused on winning the 2015 GP2 championship with McLaren yet to make a decision on where he will be driving next season. Vandoorne... read more »